New to the site

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, My name is Steve and I have a few projects that Im woriking on. A 40 Dodge pickup that is to be chopped 4" and bagged to the ground. Also a 68 Chevelle Powered by a BBC of course. Both are still far away from being road worthy but its all good.

Attachments

• PICT0029.jpg
    PICT0029.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 25
Welcome! I guess your gonna keep the fenders on the Dodge then. That Chevelle looks great as it sits! Maybe that's the rat rodder in me, but it looks sinister.

Welcome! I guess your gonna keep the fenders on the Dodge then. That Chevelle looks great as it sits! Maybe that's the rat rodder in me, but it looks sinister.

Thanks, No Fenders on the dodge! Yeah the chevelle does look sinister like that with the burgendy maroon coming out of the seams like its posessed from with in.

Thanks, No Fenders on the dodge! Yeah the chevelle does look sinister like that with the burgendy maroon coming out of the seams like its posessed from with in.

No fenders then! Your pic had the fender sitting like it was going to get used and you mentioned bagged.... so I assumed....

Latest posts

Back