New video game idea

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley Davidson

Called "Black Friday" You get to pick from an array of weapons such as (but not limited to) pepper spray, knives, guns, pieces of pipe or other items at hand in the store. You use any method you can to get your heathen children that coveted X box, laptop, cabbage patch doll or smart phone.

Google "black friday violence"

Makes me embarrassed to be American. Without speaking of religion, we're taking the best traditions based on good wishes for our fellow man and twisting it into the most vile based selfishness and bring out the worst of human nature. I'm sad for our children.

Another way to look at it: There's over 300 million people in the country. Most of them were polite and honest today.

Makes me embarrassed to be American. Without speaking of religion, we're taking the best traditions based on good wishes for our fellow man and twisting it into the most vile based selfishness and bring out the worst of human nature. I'm sad for our children.

Really! Looks like our whole country is going down the drain. Next thing you know they'll start putting ethanol in our gas! :eek:

ISore

I didn't go out. My wife did. We just bought her a new truck - I told her not to take it! After, she told as she was backing out of a parking space, a woman almost got in a wreck trying to get my wifes spot - thing was, she was already pulling into a spot 2 cars away! Just had to risk it to get 2 spot closer??? :confused:

People get mob stupid.

Latest posts

Back