new

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick3095

Just starting out with a 1959 ford f100 short bed didn't want some thing that was all new looking most like fresh out of the barn. I started painting her black and red then want to fade out the paint so don't look like new paint job
for gas tank tractor tank off old f12 farmall .
dont really think it a rat rod but a rat truck
Rick

Attachments

• Picture 112.jpg
    Picture 112.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 121.jpg
    Picture 121.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 116.jpg
    Picture 116.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 13
Welcome to RRR! Yep, I dig the F100's. That one looks to be in great shape. Might wanna think about changing up the street rod rims to something a little more old school.

Welcome to RRR, sweet old truck..I like those wheels, but I agree with Sam, something more old school looking on that truck and lowering it a little would change its looks completely..don't get me wrong, I'd drive the wheels off of it as it sits:D

Tim

I've loved those body style trucks since I was 8 years old first one I saw was a 59 model car my Uncle put together
Welcome to the RRR

Jim

Welcome to RRR! Yep, I dig the F100's. That one looks to be in great shape. Might wanna think about changing up the street rod rims to something a little more old school.

I have 3 steel rims painted red need to fine one more
Thank you

Latest posts

Back