New!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Ford

Has a blue oval on his cape!
HI, im Ryan from alexandria minnesota im 16 years old and i have a few projects started but money is tight so ill probably finish one when im 50. haha:D Hopefully before then i love all cars trucks bikes anything but especially the trucks from 40s and 50s. Im going to ask dumb questions so theres my warning. sorry:( i like getting comments and suggestions. Im here to have fun and learn and share a love for rods!

Thanks! Ryan

Attachments

• new dual frame resize.jpg
    new dual frame resize.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 39
Some more pictures

Attachments

• body clip line up resize.jpg
    body clip line up resize.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 20
  • green 50 rat mockup.jpg
    green 50 rat mockup.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 27
  • frame side by side resize.jpg
    frame side by side resize.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 22
Welcome to RRR Ryan. Don't be shy about asking questions around here. There's always folks to help out without making any rude comments. So make yourself at home.

Welcome to the site Ryan. Glad you found us. Looks like you got a pretty good collection goin there. Good luck on your projects and take lots of pics.

Ryan,
Welcome aboard, no dumb questions. I like your truck, had a 50 F1 when I was 19, had a 392 hemi, but that was long ago in a Galaxy far far away.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Welcome to the site. Looks like you are ahead of the curve already to me.

Ask away, there are no dumb questions, only dumb people, or something like that. hmmmm anyway, welcome.

Welcome aboard Ryan,
Ask all the questions you need to. You will get educated answers and probably better refrences to boot.

Always good to see a younger generation suffering from the same addiction.

Welcome. I'm glad to also see younger members on here........why should we old guys be the only ones who are car-broke. :D Looks like you've got a pretty good start there, keep it up and if you get stuck on something, ask away. If we don't know the answer we'll lie our way through it. :p

Don

Welcome to RRR, Ryan ! Ani't nothin' like a dumb question,,,,,,ehhhhh,,,
Ain't no dumb question,,,yeah that's it :D:D

Great to have the young ones involved in the hobby. You have a great headstart on your projects. Keep the pics comming as you progress.

Latest posts

Back