newb from Naples, Fl.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottbirge

I have been a member for a couple of months, but I've had issues posting. I am glad to be here and following everybody's projects, hope to have something before too long to work on with my kids.

Thanks for your help, Bob!

Welcome!!!

Scott,
Welcome to the forum... glad that got straightened out! Be sure to post some pictures when u get a chance! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! :D

BoB

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, Scott.
Enjoy your time here and post some photos when you can. '22

Welcome to the forum. I'm just up the road in Ft Myers. Are there any good cruises down your way any nights during the week? Years ago I used to go down there to the Cool Cruisers events at some restaurant, but not sure if they still do that or not. We have zero up here for the most part.

Don

No, Naples is pretty much a dead zone for cruising, unless your driving a boat. There is a gathering at the Carillon Place parking lot on Sat. evenings (Pine Ridge Rd & Airport), but usually only a couple of rides; mostly muscle cars and ricers. Next week I will post up a larger version of the avatar photo, it is on the network at work. Thanks for all the welcomes!

Anybody going to Bradenton on Nov. 1&2nd?

Anybody going to Bradenton on Nov. 1&2nd?[/QUOTE]

Yep, my Son Dan and I are taking my T up. My other Son Don is playing a gig in Pittsburgh and can't make it, but maybe we can hot wire his car and take both of them. :eek::D:D

Don

Latest posts

Back