newb here from PA.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checking out the site and I'm lovin the "foto's" section, so I'll be bopping in whenever I need a fix. Here's my rides for anybody who cares.

My daily driver, a '65 moordoor Nova
IMAG0258.jpg

My 1960 Nash (AMC) Rambler American. Still got the flathead straight six. Just got it running last weekend and cruised it around town a bit. That made my week.

Ramblerlowered1.jpg

And the car I've owned the longest, my '52 Chevy Styleline 2 door sedan.

Here's how it looked last time it was out and about under it's own power.

1952chevy002.jpg

Now she's been sitting for quite awhile waiting for new power. Hopefully I'll get off my a$$ this spring and finally put that 472 caddy motor in. The flames are gone too......

52chevyebaypictures002-1.jpg

After the '52 is running again, I'll drive it for the summer like this, then over the winter, it'll get fender skirts, a 4" chop and a fulton visor. Already have nice hubcaps for the fronts as well. Might also paint her root beer brown to go nicely with the grille, which is now in bare copper (clearcoated after it blackened slightly)

Welcome!

Welcome to RRR! Nice rides and I love it when people drive their old cars on a daily basis! Lots of great guys around, I think you'll like it here!

ISore

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. Nice stable ya got goin' there! I have a '62 Nova & drive it alot... glad u do 2! People need to see old cars on the street *every day*!!! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!

BoB

Welcome to the site. And, I really like this car.

Ramblerlowered1.jpg

But they're all nice. You're not too far from me. I'm in Catasauqua.

Eric

Howdy hoe neighbor, bout time more peeps are bringing it in from east PA. Nice cars, I love more doors when it comes to rats. Do you go to Mccoungie for their shows? What about Pottstown's Cruise Nights? Or even Oley Dairy's bi-weekly shows? Oley has a huge rat rod/ trditional movement, so you can bring all three and draw a crowd.

Cya at a show soon
Preston

Howdy hoe neighbor, bout time more peeps are bringing it in from east PA. Nice cars, I love more doors when it comes to rats. Do you go to Mccoungie for their shows? What about Pottstown's Cruise Nights? Or even Oley Dairy's bi-weekly shows? Oley has a huge rat rod/ trditional movement, so you can bring all three and draw a crowd.

Cya at a show soon
Preston

It's just about that season too, isn't it? Well, I wish I could bring all three, but the '52 ain't ready yet, and it's just my wife and I that can drive 'em around. My son is only turning 4 next month, so it'll be awhile 'till he can drive #3.

Ive always dug the Nash cars. They hard to work keep going? Theres one sitting around the corner from my place. The the wife keeps pointing out to me..Its similar to yours but longer with a fast back. I really think there funky looking, in a good way.

Latest posts

Back