Newbie from Eastern PA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
Been around hotrods and race cars pretty much my 50 years of life thanks to mom and dad. I've built a few race cars and have built or rebuilt several street cars (hot rods, rat rods, street rods and muscle cars) over the years.
I'm also a Studebaker fanatic and have owned several, but curretly only have two...a 40 Commander that I'm building with an S-10 subframe and rearend and a 65 McKinnion motor. The the interior will be from a Bonneville SSEi (nice fully adjustable set up for my old bones when I go on longer trips). Hopefully I'll have it on the road by Spring. Here's a pic of that one..

car004-1.jpg

I also have a 47 M15 truck that I'm using the cab and hood and building a fenderless down and dirty toy. Built 250 six, 5 speed and not much else except a lota fun when it's done. Here's a shot of that one (yes they are 37 Studebaker headlights)

Truck1.jpg

I also have a 40 Ford Tudor sedan (I need a set of doors for this one) that will be the next one in the shop when one of the two above are on the road.

Anyway that's me

Welcome!!!

RR,
Nice projects u got goin' on there! Welcome to the forum & would love to see u're progress on both those beasts!!! Great bunch of guys here so feel free to join rat in!

BoB

Welcome to RRR!

Ron,
Welcome to RRR. Love that truck dude & that c-dan is kool too! Glad you found us and I think you'll like it here!

ISore

Welcome Ron. You got two nice projects there. Keep us posted as you progress.

Thanks everyone.....and Capt'n M....no I didn't see the Studebaker thread until you brought it to my attention. I will be adding a couple pics of some of my previous cars as well as some pics I've taken at various shows I've been to over the years.

Again thanks eveyone and I'm glad to be here

That's a pretty unique list of cars. The stude will be wild when its done. Also where in eastern Pa are you, like closest to which city?

Latest posts

Back