newbie from ky

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bacon

hey my name is bacon. ive been into the car world for quite sometime now. this will be my first rat rod that im gettin ready to build. im about to pick up a 46 ford truck cab. so thats were im going to start at. ill post some pics of the cab when i can. so hello to everyone on this site.

Welcome!!!

Bacon,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in! Be careful, cause once that rust gets in u're blood... u're in BIG trouble!!! Got any pictures!? [ddd

BoB

hey my name is bacon. ive been into the car world for quite sometime now. this will be my first rat rod that im gettin ready to build. im about to pick up a 46 ford truck cab. so thats were im going to start at. ill post some pics of the cab when i can. so hello to everyone on this site.

Where in the KY jelly state are you located?

hey thanks for the kind words. im from london ky. very crappy town. no rat rods in town.

Welcome to RRR. I work for Ford here in KC. Depending on what happens. I may end up moving to the Louisville area soon.

you going to somerset car show sat. they usually have a few rat rods there. i plan on going.

yeah man i was there checkin everything out. was there from when they et the cars final park until about 1230. yes there were some bad butt rats up there.

Latest posts

Back