Newbie from South Carolina

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splitn2

Greetings from sunny myrtle beach s.c.! I am a car nut and not ashamed of it ! My toys consist of 1964 Chevy Belair (4dr Rat Rod) that i just bought last week, and a fully restored(restomod) 1973 Mustang Mach 1 that i have had 4 yrs. The 64 has 230 straight 6, powerglide tranny, ps, thats it. My 73 has 351 Cleveland(430 hp @ the flywheel) toploader 4 spd, ford 9" rear w/ 350 gear. I will post pictures later (when my youngest daughter gets home) of both rides. I look forward to being part of this neat forum

Last edited:
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum... glad you found us! I'm look forward to seeing pictures of the beasts in your stable & I sure everyone else is too.

BoB

Welcome.I stay a little south of you in murrells inlet.I am about a half mile south of Crazy Sister Marina.My cousin owns the charter boat ,SideKick,docked there.
I am sure you will be ready for the Run To Sun car show the third weekend of next march.It is sure a huge show ,2500+ cars with lots of ratrods.
See ya around.

Hey Tom, glad you tuned in

Everbody.. his Mach 1 Mustang is very nice, and he loves the cars
You need to post some photos in the muscle section

Latest posts

Back