Newbie from the UK

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackstang66

Hi guys, noob from UK just signed up. I live in Camberley, Surrey which is about 35 miles south east of London. Always been a fan of American iron, got me a 66 Mustang Coupe Restomod with a 347 stroker and just recently a 49 Chevy Stepside…..oh and I also have a real stunning Ferrari red Jaguar mk2……here are some pics of my toys.

DSC03225.jpg

SDC10672.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

DSC02562.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

Seeing as my Mustang and Jaguar are nice and shiny I found myself longing for a different look, and here I am……..I want my 49 Chevy to look like it’s just been dragged out of a field and I would just love it to end up looking just like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfWOH-nKEHc

I have plans to drop mine onto the running boards with airbags on all four corners, really rough up the paint, mexican blanket on the seats that are being converted to seat me and my two young sons (seat belts for them of course…..and me as I need to set a good example to my boys). I have a local artist designing some art for the doors as I also intend to drive it to work…..LOOK OUT LONDON!!

It will be great to just hop in and cruise to a car show without having to spend hours cleaning and polishing it. It has a towbar as well so I could even turn my Mustang into a “Trailer Queen” and tow it to car shows.

welcome to RRR ! I am from the other birmingham , Alabama that is . Great to have you here . I think we have a special section here for just about all your rides--- Nice stuff you have [dr

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the gang... make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!!! Very nice Stang!!!

BoB

Welcome!
Yep, nice stable of vehicles. Really like the choice of rims on the Stang.

Is the truck sitting on the original frame?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys......looking forward to gaining a heap of knowledge on our shared passion. :)

Latest posts

Back