newbie here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markeymark

Just looking for cars like the one I'm buying and came across this great site. I live in Canada near Niagara Falls. I should have my 55 Plymouth Belvedere home in about a month. The car is in great shape. I also look forward to talking to everyone on this site for advice and answering questions that I might have from time to time. I have owned many cars in the past but marriage has really put a bite in my car interest for a good many years. (money wise). I came across this car by chance and fell in love with it and had to buy it. Happy New Year everyone.:D

Welcome!!!

I came across this car by chance and fell in love with it and had to buy it!

MM,
Hummm... that sounds familiar!? Welcome to the forum & we'd love to see some pictures as soon as you get some! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome. How close to the falls are you if you dont mind me asking? One of my favorite vacation destinations, was up for a week this summer. Would love to see some pictures of your Mopar when you get it home!

Welcome to RRR, markeymark ! (no fun bunch ? but, I digress)
Most all old Mopars are cool (no prejudice here :p) Post some pics when you get 'er home.

Latest posts

Back