newbie in okla

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hankthebigdog

just found this place on the tube lookin for rods. this sounds like my kind of place. hope to be helpful and find the answers to all, ok some, of my many ill forgotten things of my youth.

own a 31 model A Sedan street rod that I drive daily and am in the process of building a 29 model A sedan Rat. I plan on making it my daily driver. It is a stock big block ford from a Lincoln [tornado car when Joplin got wiped out. Promised the original owner that I would try to make her "live on" as a tribute to their loss.] I will try to post some picts later. definatly has the true Rat Rod life goin' for it.

welcome from the middle of oklahoma (shawnee area) i havnt been on here in a while, got the rat rod bug again, ill post pics of my thing im trying to build. [S

Up near Grand Lake, actually the big city of Pensacola, pop. 68 yee haw [that is if ya count dogs tooo.]
Dated a cute little brunette from Pensacola years and years ago..haha used to live near Foyil..now near the big city of Inola..we have a flashing yellow light at THE intersection in town, Foyil didn't have that..LOL

Latest posts

Back