newbie..MADE IN DETROIT

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2timinrat

hello..I ran across this by accident..so glad i found it ..looks like a great site..very informative and i have joined the facebook page.I have to tell you..facebook page is the best ive seen..can't wait to get into this forum..so many great rides out there. thx for allowing me to be here and i look forward to meeting everyone. also..a shout out to all my fellow RATS

i've just included a couple pics of one of my babys..this one i've owned the longest..17yrs now..
1947 Studebaker p/u
454 stroked -509
871 blower w/ dual 750 double pumpers
big m dart block
pro 1 dart heads
dana 60 4:56 gear
all steel

Attachments

• woodward07stude.jpg
    woodward07stude.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 25
  • woodward08stude.jpg
    woodward08stude.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Awwww..give it a shot!!

Welcome to the RRR.....maybe you might want to try something down the road.....if not...maybe one of the locals will want to sell something ready to roll.....who knows.... [cl

Welcome to the site, love the truck, I see you are in Royal Oak, I'm in shelby twp. Perhaps we will see each other at a show in the future, I see you are on woodward there with the truck!

Guess nobody got it.....

Welcome to the RRR.....maybe you might want to try something down the road.....if not...maybe one of the locals will want to sell something ready to roll.....who knows.... [cl

that is some really nice rides.....nice very nice......sometimes i'm the only one that get my humor.....or lack of it......hope I didn't offend...my bad...:D

Hi 2timinnewbie

Welcome from the land of salt and rust (upstate NY)...heres a thought for your next build...why not take what you already are driving and take some of the shine off of it so it looks a bit older....maybe get some red steel wheels for it...primer spots look pretty cool too...just a thought...save you a bunch of time and money....Maybe also take the blower off the top of that engine too...make it older with some vintage painted engine parts...

Looks really cool the way it is but if you want ratty...you have come to right place to see it....

MikeC

Latest posts

Back