Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radford46

Just found you guys. Looks like some innovative motor-heads! Just flew out to Oklahoma and drove back to Va. In the 50 Chevy 3100 in my avatar. 75 and 80 mph all the way. Heckuva build! Thanks for letting it go Steve. Still laughing at the people that see it and ask when I'm painting it! Crazy about 3100's and old modified coaches. Thanks, Kerry

Here's a few, the engine is a LS1 but has some old 409 covers clipped on, and an old Caddy breather. Really throws off the gearheads at shows!
The #46 was my first hotrod. Just sold it so I could get the truck.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 15
  • atharolds2004l88.jpg
    atharolds2004l88.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 19
Thanks for the welcome. I sold the modified so can't do a street rod (couldnt afford both!) It was a real race car tho. Hope the new owner keeps it that way too. The truck is a daily driver until winter and I'm having a blast with it.

....and Doc Crankenstein, those are some pretty awesum answers on the 'what is it?' forum. Got a friend that can do that pretty well. Take him to Charlotte's Auto Fair and just point out even different light lenses and he usually can tell what it went on. Damn good for a 48 year old!

Latest posts

Back