Newbs here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtracer

Hello, I am new to this site. I am relieved to find a site where the dreaded "R" word is okay to use. The "traditional police" were wearing me thin over there. I live in Jacksonville Florida. I am 42 yrs. old and I own a forklift repair shop. My current rides are a 1951 Ford truck slammed on its nuts with a 400 sbc/700r4. It has a 1987 Monte Carlo front clip. It is a fender flapper for sure. I have 1950 Merc, 2 door, w/ 69,000 orig miles. Its all orig. with one repaint in black laquer in the early seventies (it is currently for sale). Also my other money pit is a dirt late model race car. Thats it, have a nice day!

Welcome to RRR, dirtracer. You mentioned the rides & it IS a rule you must post pics of them. :D

Used to bring my street stocker down from Savannah years ago to run at Jax every so often.

welcome to the RRR! you've def. found the right place to hang out...lots of good advice, from nice people, w/o all the drama like some sites have.....

btw....has anybody mentioned....pics?!?:D

Latest posts

Back