Newport, Ky Scroungers CC Grillout. This Saturday 21st

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebstew

For the Rat Rodder in the greater Cincy Ohio area.
The Scroungers Car Club is having a grill out this Saturday. Everyone is welcome. We are a family group so if you have an ol' lady or kids they are more than welcome if not then come by yourself. We have a permit from the city of Newport to use the park west of Riverboat Row. If you get to Newport. Drive through the flood gates like you are going to Hooters, turn left and drive till it dead ends. Plenty of food, you can bring a covered dish if you like but that's up to you. Not a huge deal just friends, hot rods and food. Play ground for the kids. You are on the fork of the Ohio and Licking River so if you want to fish bring your pole. Good way to meet some like minded gearhead people. After the grillout we will be doing some cruising. We will run through the local town and surrounding area. Nothing cooler than a line of hot rods cruising the streets.

John Schmidt text me to let me know I screwed up the directions. You can't drive through the flood walls by Hooters anymore to get to the park. They have the road blocked off. You have to go through the floodwall using Columbia St. in Newport. Go down Columbia St., through the flood gate then turn left and drive all the way back till it dead ends.

Latest posts

Back