Next Project Revealed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I always miss these threads???????????:confused: Wow Bill, that tudor is fantastic. You don't see these very often at all, and the way you describe doing it sounds very very cool. :)

I think I have 1 36 headlight like that, and if you need a spare I would love to donate to the project. I owe you a couple of favors anyway. :)

BTW, you know you can't keep your hands off of this for 13 more months..........not the Gastrick WE KNOW!!!!!!!!! :D

Don

bonnie-and-clyde-560.jpg

Good one Bonehead. That was just on the tube tonight. My kids already call my new sedan the Bonnie and Clyde death Car.:D

The windshield frame on the movie car in that screen capture that you posted looks like it's painted on rather than being an actual windshield frame.

Good one Bonehead. That was just on the tube tonight. My kids already call my new sedan the Bonnie and Clyde death Car.:D

The windshield frame on the movie car in that screen capture that you posted looks like it's painted on rather than being an actual windshield frame.

Yep, I saw part of that show tonight. Cool bunch of old cars in the movie.

The reason I pulled up the picture is in the movie the bullet holes looked fake in the car, I think the windshield was a temp for the movie, so they didn't hurt the car. Maybe?

Latest posts

Back