ng from luttrell, tn

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old lady's mad

well a few of my budd's are here and told me i too should be here . so i finaly arived . ive got 3 old cars curently a 48 ford 2 door sedan, a 53 f100, and a 55 ford fairlane . just the fairlane is on the road . decent body car but not show car quality so i thought id make it a rat driver . my old lady wasnt thrilled about this because she dont like the look . but i dont care . live in luttrell, tn. with plenty of room for my junk. cant be a city boy.

Welcome Luttrell Tn....Just surprise the wife with flowers every once in awhile, she'll melt before your eyes and won't care about the rods. Gotta teach you kids how handle women[P
Now make us happy and post some pictures of those cars:D

ok i dont think i got any of my truck out side of the garage . been in there awhile .

Attachments

• IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 102_0925.jpg
    102_0925.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Image009.jpg
    Image009.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 102_0927.jpg
    102_0927.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to RRR, old lady's mad. Nice looking projects. Get her involved in some way & she just might find it ain't so bad.

nice welcome wagon here . that garage is my detatched and it aint bad . its full . finaly got all 3 in there this past summer . so much stuff and not enough space . i also got the basement in my house . i built it with a 10ft. ceiling when i built the house . makes it nice . need to have a clerance sale and liquidate me some funds . the other site i have been going too i never felt like i fit in , kinda snoby over there . but so far i like what i see here .

Latest posts

Back