NG from Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. I just came across this site on another board.
I make my living metalshaping and fabricating hot rods, race cars, bikes, or any other off the wall projects you can come up with! Thats how I got the name of my business! I have been practicing at this for 35 years, but still learning every day.
I am building a 38 Ford "Rudy" style truck. Just about to get started on it after I get the 34 truck done thats in the shop now. I will post updates as I go.

Tim @ www.irrationalmetalworks.com

Looks like your shop has all the toys in it. You cal tell someone knows what they are doing by how clean the shop is. Your first shot makes the floor look clean enough to eat of off. Good Job!!

Welcome to the site. Glad you found us. Love the front end on that shoebox and the 10" football helmet is great!

Hey, wel...co..m........e opp ah er, just a second let me wipe off this drool. :rolleyes: Wow, that is an awsome shop and some very nice work your doing. You wouldn't want to adopt a 45 yr old apprentice would you? Actually I'm hoping to swing my own doors open this year myself, and I just love to see what others are doing. As I started to say, welcome to the sight. Glad you found us.

Randy

Welcome aboard Tim, Enjoyed checking out your work today, that truck is gonna be pretty awesome

Rusty

Tim, thanks for the shop tour. I was wanting to come see the shop and Rusty said lets go. Guys if you have not seen Tims work ,it is top shelf. I really liked the 34 truck. Gave me an idea for my rear suspension. Thanks agian for the tour. TP

Latest posts

Back