NG

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikes7376

hey just herd bout this site and hopin for help encouarement or just a great timekiller. I am down here in houston tx and work on scrap yard equipment by day and ol **** at home at night. 57 chevy truck 66 and 64 chev trucks waitin also a 46 nuck 55 pan wacked stroker shovel and a few minibikes among other distractions. If you need somethin i watch the yards and score some wild **** that crackheads toss so haha ya never know

Welcome, I'm fairly new myself. I live between spring and conroe. What yard you work at? Always looking for other mans junk. TP

ok ha ha here goes i work at several yards down here with Holmes Road being the biggest timekiller and here goes at throwing some pics. The 57 chevy is a running truck now but the pic is when i had just got the disc brakes on 12 inch rotors fabbed on. well there is some time i will never get back. It says a security token is missing when i try to upload pics. It has to be this site since i have uploaded the pics to other sites with no problems. Any ideas or suggestions? I am no genious with these computers hence my affection for old iron

Problem most likely is the pics are too big and need to be resized, If you're using the Manage Attachments button.
If you want to use this method download a picture re-sizer. I use a free one for my windows pc and all you have to do is right click on the image and select Resize Pictures select large or medium and upload that picture.
http://microsoft-powertoys-image-resizer.en.softonic.com/

If you use a photo uploader, something like PhotoBucket, it works great by using the line right of the pic (Img.) and left click on it to copy the image and paste it into the post line.
Hope this helps cause, we like pics.

just tried to do that file and it says it can harm this computer lol jesus this is strange. I can post those pics anywhere else no problems and here it is verbotten. I even tried resizing them internlly. I love a challenge but at this time i have bigger fish to fry. I will try later from home

Latest posts

Back