nice !!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yankee Transplant

He started out with nothing, he still has most of
If I had this I would change something on it ,, but I dont know what ,, it just needs something moved or something I havnt figured out what it is ,,, but that just may be me too ... still a nice ride though[dr

Capturetbk.jpg

Oh I think its grate , its just missing something ,,,, hey it could be missing me in the seat ,, maybe its looking like a rail dragster to much for me .. but I think it would have a spot in my garage ,,[cl

Shorten the front frame and pull the axle back to just in front of the grill and it would look better in my eye. It does have that FED look with the frame extended out so far. Even adding a Moon style tank in front of the grill shell would help fill the space in. Too much open area in front IMHO.

Maybe it's Bobw's car already finished and he's just dragging us along? :D

Nice

Shorten the front frame and pull the axle back to just in front of the grill and it would look better in my eye. It does have that FED look with the frame extended out so far. Even adding a Moon style tank in front of the grill shell would help fill the space in. Too much open area in front IMHO.

Maybe it's Bobw's car already finished and he's just dragging us along? :D

I agree. Us Bama boys see it the same.

Needs a more substantial front axle and no bike wheels without brakes. Move the radiator forward and add a moon tank as suggested. He did a nice job on the cowl extension.

Latest posts

Back