Nick from Kansas City.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s10nick

Hi everyone. Been reading posts and looking at builds for a while now. I've wanted to build a rat rod for years. So I've started collecting junk er I mean parts. Going to pick up a 71 international truck soon, not sure what direction to go with it but it has a v8 and 4spd, and a straight front axle.

Welcome to the triple R
Just set a chair with a cooler, in front of the ole gal, enjoy a few and trust us, it'll come to ya

20120307_141027-1.jpg Not the ideal starting point but definately different. Might at least steal the drive train from it.

Last edited:
WHAT? I love it! If it was mine... slam it, leave the yellow paint, paint the wheels sharp, keep the caps, and build a mean looking push bumper for it. And eventually chop 3-4" off the top. :D Even got shop truck door art - "Death Rattle Rust Shop".

Welcome, and I kinda dig that truck, looks like a good starting point, maybe not a candidate for a huge chop because of the width of the truck, but would make a good slammed rat.

I came close to picking up a 35 international 1.5 ton with a hoist. It would have been pretty cool with this drive train in it all chopped up.

Latest posts

Back