No car stuff from Santa

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilD

Anybody else in the same boat? Moneys tight so its just the kids getting gifts this year. Car stuff will have to wait.

don't feel alone it's been that way for awhile now at my house, as long as the grandkids have something i'm happy, don't get me wrong i wish it was better, but atleast i'm tring to keep the bills paid.

Ive been able to buy a couple parts for the 47 this year but had to save up scrap metal and aluminum cans over periods of months to cash in to fund those purchases.
I figured too, that as long as the kids have fun and are happy thats what really matters.

This is my grandson's first Christmas, already got him one kinda big store bought thing so now all I care about is being able to build him a few things from my scrap yard finds. This possibly may be my best Christmas ever spending it with my family for the first time in 10 years.

This is my grandson's first Christmas, already got him one kinda big store bought thing so now all I care about is being able to build him a few things from my scrap yard finds. This possibly may be my best Christmas ever spending it with my family for the first time in 10 years.

Good to hear youll be with family.

Latest posts

Back