No way........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I bet the agents for Haggerty and Grundy jumped off a bridge when they got THAT claim! :eek: So sorry to see that happen to any car, but for classic old cars it is even more painful.

Don

Just how does that happen?[S. I have heard of driving under the influence, but driving with head up your #ss??!! sick

I think it's kinda funny. And it's not like a million bucks.
Not near as shocking as the whole load of restored 50s Porches that bellied down on the railroad tracks a couple years ago. The train splattered 5 or 6 of them beyond recognition.

say what ya must, but it just looks like a sad accident to me, how many of us have NEVER been in one ourselves? besides the fact that they are really nice looking cars....or were

Bet there's going to be some 1-800 credit card action going on, man that's enough to ruin your happy outlook for a day or two.:(

I saw that right after it happened!! It happened in Albuquerque, NM. They were on a cruise from CA to the Street Rod Nationals.

Nothing funny about it and anyone that thinks so there's something is wrong with you. They were traveling in a group trying not to lose each other in an unfamiliar town.

I would say that judging from the looks of things the worst damage starts with the last car in the line and gets progressively less as you look forward. So I think the last car ran into the line already there and cause the whole deal.

I agree. I take no pleasure in another persons pain. Really sorry to see this happen to anyone. :(

Don

oh, no doubt! It`s very sad and hurts me though they are not my cars. I must admit I drive my baby`s with lot more care and attention than my daily`s

Latest posts

Back