Noob from ms

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RwMac47

What's up everyone.. Names Rob.. Currently building a 47 Plymouth special deluxe.. Still at the starting point of taring down to decide on how I want to build up..

Day I brought her home..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 19
Thanks everybody for the welcomes.. Looking forward to seeing/reading some techs and checking out the builds.. Hopefully learn a lot and get some ideas

Ya I've browsed there before, learning a lot from what other people have done. I started a disc brake conversion, stripped a Lincoln town car of all the front hardware, and got down to making the bracket for caliper, and the 8.8 rear end with disc, But problems occurred with the rearend being a few inches to wide, it's got a solid frame under the car, I've read lots of good things on these cars as far as original setup, but after pricing all the parts to rebuild suspension, fig out steering rack pinion etc and a diff rearend, I've thought of a frame swap, saw a guy that used a ext cab s-10 frame. I've done frame swaps before so I know the work involved, I've got more free time then money, and I have the donor truck, but still trying to decide on the best option

Latest posts

Back