Noob from WV with a 40 ford coop

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niterunner71

Hi from WV. This is my first post. I am currently building a 40 ford coupe. Pics included.

Attachments

• P1160001.jpg
    P1160001.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 23
  • P1160003.jpg
    P1160003.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 19
sorta like a gasser sorta like a moonshine hauler, and i got alot of inspiration from the early drag race pics you see in mags like ht rod deluxe the ones from the mid and late 50s with the flagman. it will have wide whites and cheater slicks most likely with chrome reverse rims, early SBC ('57 283 to be exact) power, 4 speed and 9 inch rear. i went back with a stock buggy spring front end with a stock (non dropped) axle and a reversed eye spring so i hope it sits kinda like a moonshine car. i could go on and on but those are the basic elements...:):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

i originally planned on chrome rev wheels with wide whites but now i am thinking more about black wheels with blackwall tires[ddev

thanks for your welcomes. a 40 ford is my favorite hot rod. i waited 25 years to own one. the build progress will be posted in the builds section of the forum.

Niterunner, her's a pic for ya for the way a shine car sets.:eek::rolleyes:\
N when ya miss a corner.:confused::mad::([;) Fixed now though good as new or might I say good as old.:)

Attachments

• 40 and still2.jpg
    40 and still2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Wrecked.jpg
    Wrecked.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back