North La Newbie...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkhorse

Hey, I'm in North Louisiana and was referred here by HarleyBoy. I have a '63 Chevy C-10 (that is more rod than rat in the current configuration), an '82 1 ton 4x4, and an '06 Harley Road Glide....however, I am looking for a good solid pickup to build into my rat. I like all things mechanical and have been working on my own since I was about 12. Long Distance motorcycle riding is another passion of mine.

Harley Boy and I have been very close friends for quite a few years now and have ridden quite a few miles together. I'm glad to see him into the Rods and still working on his own projects.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the Tripple R. Nice to have ya here.

Triple R, I like that...........sounds like it should be a ranch or something! :D:D Tripper will be getting a branding iron with that on it if we don't watch out.

Welcome to the forum. As Harley Boy probably told you, we like em all on here, painted, not painted, rat rods, not rat rods, etc. Happy to have you join also. :)

Don

Hey Man, It's good to have you over here. This is hands down the best site for info and general talk of any I've ever been on. These guys are great but when they say they like pictures they mean that they like pictures. Post some of your truck and your bike also. Did you sell the blacked out bike? Go back to your info page and put where you're from so everyone will be able to see it everytime you post, it helps. I wish you were still in NC so we could work on some stuff together. I've got a line on all kinds of rat projects around here. Later. Harleyboy

Shoot!!!!!!! I've got a pic of his truck so I'll post it. Maybe he won't get mad.
63truck.jpg

Mad...I love it! Well, I guess thats because its mine! I appreciate you posting that and I will work on filling out my profile. Let me know about some of those Rat projects...I'm in the market. I would love to travel up there to see you and come home with something cool...

Very nice!!!

Darkhorse,
Man... that is a really sweet truck. I'm sure you're really proud of it & sure it gets lots of thumbs ups!!! Welcome to the forum & make u're self @ home!!!

BoB

Welcome & good luck!

Darkhorse,
Welcome to RRR! I really love your truck & good luck finding a rat project.

Rattler

Latest posts

Back