Nostalgia Drags at Bradenton Drag Strip (FL)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAT IHC

Anyone attending the Nostalgia drags on November 5&6? I'm going to head down there both days to watch and tailgate.

There's going to be a swap meet as well.

I'd love to go, but it is so close to the Billetproof Drags and then the Turkey Run we can't do all of them. But we went a couple of years ago and it was about as cool as a day at the drags can be. Nice to see cars we can relate to instead of the current stuff that means very little to us.

If you go you will have a blast !

Don

Here is a picture from 2 years ago. This is typical of the kinds of cars that show up.

nostalgiadrags070.jpg

I might go to the Turkey Run this year...If so I'll keep an eye out for you guys and buy you a beer. I won't be able to make the Billetproof Drags.

I'll make sure I take some pictures at Bredenton and post'em up when I get back.

-Troy

That would be great, and hope to see you at TR. :)

Don

Here are a few more pictures from 2 years ago to whet your appetite:

nostalgiadrags011.jpg

nostalgiadrags006.jpg

nostalgiadrags008.jpg

nostalgiadrags013-1.jpg

nostalgiadrags029-2.jpg

Last edited:
No, I won't make it with mine, too much to do yet, but we are hustling to get Dan's motor back together in time, and will be taking my 27 and Don's 23.

I would love to have the rpu done in time for Billetproof next Spring, if I can.

Don

Latest posts

Back