Nostalgia Drags/Show Pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a really neat car but the guy that owns it doesn't drive it ANYWHERE. It's trailered even to local shows. A trailer rat.

My friend Adam's Chevy

Thanks for sharing.That was some really nice coverage.I dont think I have ever seen that many Hemi's in one place.That 35 was a real nice car I bet.

I think they have these old drags down in bakersfield once a year.I really need to get to one.

This is it. I'm done fellas.

I'll finish with this. I've lived in Florida since 1978. In all of that time I have never seen birds like these that were at the track today. They were BIG and if you got too close to them, they took an offensive posture. It looked like a good way to lose a finger.

The birds are no doubt illegal immigrants to this country, probably snuck across the border in a hurricane.

As for the show coverage...... really great! All the cars where spectacular. Seems you know what kind of cars I like, because you took pictures of them. Thank you.

Wow, great pictures, Bill. Looks like you had an even bigger turnout than we had last week at Bradenton. I see a lot of cars that I recognized from there though.

That rat coupe you mentioned gets trailered everywhere. His Dad owns a Rolls Royce dealership or something like that, so I guess it is a gold chain rat. :D:D

Aren't these Nostalgia drags the best? I can't wait to go again next year. Dan is looking at a '66 Comet to turn into a drag car, so it would qualify. You might even get to take our picture next year. :D

Don

Wow, great pictures, Bill. Looks like you had an even bigger turnout than we had last week at Bradenton. I see a lot of cars that I recognized from there though.

That rat coupe you mentioned gets trailered everywhere. His Dad owns a Rolls Royce dealership or something like that, so I guess it is a gold chain rat. :D:D

Aren't these Nostalgia drags the best? I can't wait to go again next year. Dan is looking at a '66 Comet to turn into a drag car, so it would qualify. You might even get to take our picture next year. :D

Don

Ohhh I can just see it now,Altered wheel base.Huge motor.

I have been following the one that they are doing on Muscle car on powerblock.They are real cool drag cars.They just seem to have that look.

Latest posts

Back