Not a good weekend

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
I don't know about everyone else but for me it was not a good weekend. Started out Saturday, my buddy bill flipped his four wheeler climbing a hill. He fell about 10-15 feet and the quad landed on top of him. He got to have his first ambulance ride that day. They took him to University of Toledo Medical College. There they told him that he bruised a lung broke five ribs and his collar bone. They were nice enough to let him stay the night there so they could run a few more tests so I went home.

Being the nice guy that I am I decided I would go let his dogs out and give them some food. So I let them out and then two of them decided it was time for war. After about 20 minutes of arguing with the dogs I got them to quit fighting and locked them in separate rooms. My wife showed up and decided I should go to the hospital too. So that night I got to have shots and stitches too! Animal Control is coming to pick up the one dog today. Here is how I fared from the situation.

ResizedImage951349593922452.jpg

This one the doctors said had it have gone another 1/4 inch I would have been dead before I could have made it to the hospital.

ResizedImage951349594001378.jpg

ResizedImage951349593975943.jpg

Went back to check on my buddy yesterday and they told him that he actually broke 8 ribs (7 on one side 1 on the other), his collar bone, punctured his lung but it didn't deflate, and fractured a vertebrate in his back. Needless to say he gets to stay there a little longer. What a great time!

I probably would have just let the dogs fight... not worth your life man...

Time for a tazer...

Sorry about your buddy, and your hands.... thats nutz!

Hard to believe how fast dogs are until you try and break up a fight! You're lucky that's all you received.....hopefully your buddy recuperates ok....

Yep... I learned a long time ago... get it the middle of a dog fight & u're gonna git bit! Lucky for me it was a friend that got bit & I always try to learrn from others mistakes! Sorry to hear about u're weekend dude but my friend ran up over $2K in med expenses from his mishap so it coulda be worse! [ddd

BoB

Wow!!!

Yeah, don't want to get between two animals fighting.....bad for your health....hope you and your buddy heal up.....haven't seen that much carnage in a while...wow:eek:

My buddy is supposed to be leaving the hospital today. My hands are moving better and better all the time. Swelling is going down, and they don't hurt as bad or I am just getting used to it.....

Oh and the one dog is no longer with us...... He was taken by animal control yesterday. Determined to be too much of a risk to keep around.

Ya Think????!!!

Oh and the one dog is no longer with us...... He was taken by animal control yesterday. Determined to be too much of a risk to keep around.

Glad you and your friend are feeling better....nasty wounds....yeah I would think the dog was a wee bit of a risk....[S

Latest posts

Back