Not a rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pops46

I just picked up a street rodder mag same old stuff until I saw this. I know it's not a rat but.

Attachments

• 1930-ford-coupe-passenger-side - Copy.jpg
    1930-ford-coupe-passenger-side - Copy.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 1930-ford-coupe-rear-driver-side - Copy.jpg
    1930-ford-coupe-rear-driver-side - Copy.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 1930-ford-coupe-interior-steel-dash-and-stainless-steering-wheel - Copy.jpg
    1930-ford-coupe-interior-steel-dash-and-stainless-steering-wheel - Copy.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 1930-ford-coupe-c5-wheel-in-mickey-thompson-rubber - Copy.jpg
    1930-ford-coupe-c5-wheel-in-mickey-thompson-rubber - Copy.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 1930-ford-coupe-528ci-keith-black-hemi-block-engine - Copy (2).jpg
    1930-ford-coupe-528ci-keith-black-hemi-block-engine - Copy (2).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 32
Um, sorry, not for me. Front half is not bad but the rear fender treatment just looks odd to me. But we all don't have to like the same things.

Don

I'm thinking those are 2 different cars from the same mold? Almost everything but the body are different. Even the side vents look to be different on the body?

I don't care for the rear fenders myself. I liked the fact that it was not just another 30!

Looks like a fairy tale hot wheel to me. But... I'm sure the owner of it wouldn't like my rides either.

I always try to appreciate the amount of work that went into a car whether it's to my taste or not. It looks like a show car that has probably never ran. Which to me technically is a sculpture, not a car.
Loose the goofy fenders, pipes through the fenders, leave it gray and let me see it running the 1/4. THEN I'll hit the like button.

I didn't mean any offence by saying " just another 30" I was referring to the mag which for me the cars in it are all pretty much the same thing. There is nothing wrong with a 350/350 store bought rod, but I like to see different and out of the box ( that's why I like this site).

I appreciate the time & energy it took to build it and I certainly would not say no if it was offered as a gift. I'm not a fan of cars that I wouldn't be able to actually drive on midwest roads.

I kinda reminds me of Ed Roth's RatFink cartoon cars. :D

Latest posts

Back