Now thats a buggin' truck!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANNAMEL

Been building a new truck for my boss and two weeks later this is what we got. Tires are 86" tall and bottom of bumper is 8'. 20t planetarys dble transfer cases to kill the drive shaft angle. If i hit my head climbing under it one more time i am going to QUIT!

Attachments

• 0914001750.jpg
    0914001750.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 118
when you quit

Been building a new truck for my boss and two weeks later this is what we got. Tires are 86" tall and bottom of bumper is 8'. 20t planetarys dble transfer cases to kill the drive shaft angle. If i hit my head climbing under it one more time i am going to QUIT!

When you quit can I have your job! haha

How do ya get in it?[S...CR:D

Today i have been working on a hydro piston that is going to lower half of the running board from the ground up 82" to the door. Kinda like a man lift but been having some troubles figuring it out but gonna make a wood frame to figure the geometry.

Just makes me ask WHY??

Its a lil more than why not? In our line of work we take a ton of pride in being some of the hardest most dedicated workers. He likes mud boggin so when we show up with 2 low boy trailer semis with truck he wants the biggest and the baddest ones out there. Kinda like us with our rats. The most different and out of the box the better.

DAMN!!!! Makes the one I'm building for a customer look little. It just has 62's and 5 tons....

47406_140864259288027_100000933607876_175355_6148688_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back