NSRA Louisville

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceR&C

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!
In about 1 1/2 weeks the NSRA's big show will return to Louisville. Just wondering how many of y'all plan to be there. Maybe we can find a time to get together to BS & such. Have met a couple members the last couple of years & was a pleasure meeting them.

Flipper: I'm looking forward to finally seeing that truck UC&P.

my wife and I will be there LATE FRIDAY NIGHT where is a good place to stay?

Rooms are hard to come by this close but, you may try the LaQuinta on Preston Hywy Ph# (866) 477-0007. They may have some still. Also, the old Holday Inn on Fern Valley may have a few. That one has changed hands & I'm not sure what it's called. Hope this helps.

I guess we can stay a little ways out Im leaving Knoxville Friday after work so we will just drive in Sat morning....

Just curious are any of you NSRA members and are you going to drive into the fairgrounds or are you going to park outside and walk in? I never could make myself fork over the money to join so I park out on Phillips lane. I guess I'll be there Sat. morning also.

What... me and Rainman arent good enough for you....

y'all are just fine. The more RRRers the better.

Just curious are any of you NSRA members and are you going to drive into the fairgrounds or are you going to park outside and walk in? I never could make myself fork over the money to join so I park out on Phillips lane. I guess I'll be there Sat. morning also.

Me & the wife are both members. We go here every year & maybe one or two more. We usually park towards the entrance to Ky Kingdom one or two rows back. We stay on the fairgrounds as it saves on drivng each day & I do likes to have one or two or ten during the day.:D

I'm trying to be in the same area I was last year. Looking forward to seeing your truck in person finally.

Trying to get a vacation day approved for Friday. If I do, I'll be there Friday also :)

How early do you have to get there to get a decent parking spot on Friday or Saturday?

rooms

Innplace still has rooms---(502) 491-4830. I just booked at hotel.com and the room was only $63.50

I went to hotels.com also to see what was still available. I was surprised at how many rooms are available within a short drive.

There are tons of hotels in the area but I don't know anything about availability. I believe they shut down Executive east last year but i'm not sure. Anywhere on Preston Hwy. would be desirable if you haven't been there before. Hope I can meet some of you guys when you get solid plans please let us know.

Trying to get a vacation day approved for Friday. If I do, I'll be there Friday also :)

How early do you have to get there to get a decent parking spot on Friday or Saturday?

The earlier the better. To get where I was last year, I got the truck there at about 7:30.

The Executive was shut down & is actually being torn down. The fair board is palnning on a new hotel with a connection to the South Wing.

I'm there for the whole weekend. Will actually be in the RV area tomorrow.

If any of y'all want to meet, maybe we can try to work something out.
My cell is 270-312-2683. Hope to meet some more of you this weekend.

----Dave

Last edited:
We are so excited to come I CANT WAIT! This will be mine and my wifes first time getting to make it...

Is it mostly an older crowd? We are only 26 and 27 yrs old just dont want to stand out too bad haha
:eek:

Rusty I would say it is a mostly older crowd but there are so many people it will be easy to find any age group you want. Hey I'm one of the older crowd and I aint so bad.

Latest posts

Back