NSRA Louisville

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon I'm gonna pull out about 4:30, or 5 in the morning and drive down... spend the day and drive home.... then lay on the couch all day Sunday recooperating...

I'll be there in the morning I'll be with a group on the left side of the drive as you go into the grounds. My name is Wayne just holler. My cell 270-550-1020

Damn I was gonna look for a sickle and a robe, you mean thats not you as you're avatar? By the way if you're pulling out that early you better get to bed.

Just got home a little bit ago.... and man are my legs hurting from walking so much.... way too many cars to see them all... but I did pick up a nice 32 grill, grill shell, and a couple model A wheels.... sucked packing them back to the truck though.....

Oh yeah, and like a big dummy... I left out this morning without writing down anybody's phone number... :rolleyes:

Nope... sure wasn't.... would have been nice though.... those wheels weren't heavy at first, but by the time I carried them all the way back to mommies Exploder they were at least 500 pounds a piece.... she carried the grill and shell :rolleyes:

No sir I was walking... something that I wish I could do now... man my legs are hurting bad today.... gonna make climbing on that dozer fun tomorrow... :(

Just got home a little bit ago.... and man are my legs hurting from walking so much.... way too many cars to see them all... but I did pick up a nice 32 grill, grill shell, and a couple model A wheels.... sucked packing them back to the truck though.....

Oh yeah, and like a big dummy... I left out this morning without writing down anybody's phone number... :rolleyes:

Was the 32 shell new or "experienced"?

Latest posts

Back