nuetral, sucks

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep.

yep, been there many times myself :eek:

that is why l turned into a pack rat. l have enough crap in the garage and yard so when l get stuck l can do something else or (and it hacks the people in my life off) start on a different project so l stay busy.

Later :cool:

You are preaching to the choir. :D Most of us have budget issues that make us wait a while before we can move onto the next step. That is why it took me 6 years the first time to build my 27. I could handle the under $ 50 purchases but the $ 500 and up ones took a little saving up (not to mention hiding money from the little lady. :eek:)

I've got the 351 for my Fox Mustang in the machine shop right now and I was hoping he wouldn't have it done before the New Year so I could get Christmas out of the way before having to come up with the $1000 tab I will have. Luckily, I made it and it looks like he won't be done for a few more weeks. :D

Don

Good time to do any monotonous things you don't want to do!!

Clean you're shop!! Boy I'm someone to be saying that, you can hardly walk in my garage! ha ha:rolleyes:

Yep, know what you mean, I have all the stuff at the machine shop for the 327 I wanted in my 66 C10 :)
Then BAM outta nowhere this 90 TA comes on craigs for $350 well I called the shop and they are taking there time to do the machine work [cl so I bought the TA :D The End [ddev

yep, been there many times myself :eek:

that is why l turned into a pack rat. l have enough crap in the garage and yard so when l get stuck l can do something else or (and it hacks the people in my life off) start on a different project so l stay busy.

Later :cool:

yeah trying to stay away from starting anything else,ADD has killed many project of mine in the past spreading time and money to thin,but you reminded me of the smoker trailer I was doing when I got the car,so that will kill a few days anyway...View attachment 71253

Last edited:
Hey Bluchvyguy

Maybe get another motor that runs and doesnt need to be sent to the machine shop...I have 6 cylinder motor set in my rat rod (it'll never see the inside of a machine shop)...dont even know if runs yet...it turns over and thats all that counts...it will smoke I am sure and drip and probably skip too...its a rat rod...arent thay all supposed to drip and smoke and skip???
Just my old cheap 2 cents thats all...
MikeC

Latest posts

Back