OBX lurker

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

td9323

Hi guys, Ive been lurking here and on the other two sites for awhile and thought this would be the best place to post a pic of my project and solicit some opinion. Im from Kitty Hawk, NC and being in construction, Ive unfortunately had alot of time to work on the car as there isnt much work. Anyway, Ive been working on this thing for about three months and loving every minute of it. Let me know what you think.

I too like the grill, it is one I have had in my mind for a while, glad to see it for real. I hate to hear that work is slow, but at least you have a cool car to show for your time off. It looks like a driver for sure. Welcome to the site.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum & I really like u're car! Looks like a driver... seems it didn't take u 2 long & love the 2x4 setup! Love to see some more pictures & some build shots if u have 'um!!!

BoB

Thanks guys. Im definately building it to drive, alot. Hers a couple pics along the way. Thanks, Ron

Latest posts

Back