off topic-kind of important

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKwO1onXAaI[/QUOTE
Here is the problem , lets say every word in this video is true . What good does knowing this information do me ? We the people are powerless to effect change . Our elected officials also know this and they DO NOTHING . They are all bought and paid for . Remember the golden rule "he who has the gold - rules " .

IAM-LDS,
For me it's like watching a sports event. Can't affect the outcome but i like to be an educated spectator. Right now public opinion is being turned against Saudi Arabia which indicates it is next to be taken down. Islam doesn't allow usery so the bankers can't take control the easy way in the middle east. They are really stepping up the game now.

Sorry, I skipped through it, but I got the gist of it. Nothing new. Everything devolves toward dictatorship - one man ruling absolutely. Politician, banker, militant, social reformist, or religious zealot, it doesn't matter. Different paths to the same ends.

As for the rest of us, we make it easy for them to do it because it's easier to live in leisurely poverty compared to working hard toward enrichment. The same for giving freedom away for easy security and choosing easy good intentions over hard choices that produce results. Not just in the USA, I mean everywhere.

Trying to control finances (or anything) on a global scale has been attempted many times and failed many times. There are just too many variables to even think of and the men who think they are that smart have their plans destroyed by an idiot or a maniac. They'll keep trying though. Heck, monarchies had a good long run of success.

Interesting. Read "The Creature From Jekyll Island". The forming of "The Federal Reserve". The 5 riches families started the Federal Reserve. They all supported Hitler selling munitions to both sides. They also wanted a Coup against FDR over the New Deal.

Money is power, the rich rule no matter what. It's always been that way, the chief was the guy with the most horses. In America, they figured out if they kept the masses fat and happy, it was easier to be rich. Now there's way too many people and they need to depopulated.

Just sharing this information is a good thing, so that people know how they are getting the shaft. Sure, most will never know, toodling along in their ignorance and distracted sense of being. The only way that there is even a remote chance of things changing for the better is that this gets spread around. Hope for the best, and don't succumb to the insanity!

If you are offended by foul language, do not watch this video:

https://youtu.be/w0yhHHPc7IU?list=PLF690C466359891AB

"The revolution will not be televised." Thankfully it is all over the internet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back