Oh no, here we go again....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

More winter weather that we don't deal with good here. I'm at home, I figured I could make it to my customer in Chattanooga TN, but figured I might not make it back for a while. Better to sit at home than on the side of the road somewhere! Tired of this crap, I'm ready for spring!

Winter Storm Warning
Hazardous Weather Outlook

Tonight: Rain, possibly mixed with snow and sleet before midnight, then sleet, possibly mixed with snow. Low around 28. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Tuesday: Sleet, possibly mixed with snow before noon, then a chance of rain or freezing rain. High near 33. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Tuesday Night: Rain, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet. Low around 33. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Wednesday: Rain, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet before noon, then snow and sleet. High near 35. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.

Wednesday Night: Snow likely before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 50.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 31.

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 55.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 32.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 55.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 60.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 39.

Washington's Birthday: Sunny, with a high near 60.

Exactly... just when I was startin' to warm up to the nice weather... Winter came along & slapped me back to reality! :mad::mad::mad:

BoB

I get excited when I see its going to reach 30 degrees and I would be happy if that forecast was for my area lol. It's negative 15 according to my truck right now lol

We measure snow in feet, not inches.....

Its all a matter of what you are used to. It has been a rough winter. I am sick of this winter too, usually dont mind it

It is crazy!! One day its shirt weather the next is everything I own is on![cl

Mother nature, my eye. I refer to it as Mother-in-law nature. :mad:

-30C yesterday and they're predicting above freezing temps by the weekend. If that's true, I'll be runnin' around in shorts and sandals... but I won't run far from my boots and parka, not for a couple of months yet...

Mother nature, my eye. I refer to it as Mother-in-law nature. :mad:

-30C yesterday and they're predicting above freezing temps by the weekend. If that's true, I'll be runnin' around in shorts and sandals... but I won't run far from my boots and parka, not for a couple of months yet...

Above freezing would be great !!! But that won't happen here if you keep sending us your weather ......

Oldog

I really feel for you guys, what a hard, long winter. On the bright side (literally) it is in the 80's here today. My Son drove his roadster to work and I would too but I have the sniffles. :(

Don

Here, I just took a picture out my bedroom window to cheer you guys up a little.:D

Latest posts

Back