Oh NO, white stuff!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
We got dumped on yesterday thru last night. I don't know how much we got because I'm too chicken to venture ouside!:eek: TOO COOOOOOLD!:D Bad part is, I just started a new gig last week and now I can't make it to work. I can't even get out of my driveway, much less down the road. Anyone else snowed in?[S...CR

No.havnt had any snow fall for almost two weeks now. Sunny but very cold today.

We got kind of lucky here only about 4 inches. It stayed on the other side of the Delaware river in NJ. My father called today and said he got 21 inches in Tuckerton NJ.

We even had frost on our cars in sunny South Florida this morning.....then later in the afternoon I was sweating while working outside.

Evidently, there was just enough snow in the Prescott area for them to call me and say they decided to close up today... makes for a muddy day when you work outdoors. Called a friend to offer some help in his moving adventures he has been working on, and still waiting for him to get motivated since it is cold outside.

Coffee is hot and there was a 62 page photo post here to start my day.

LRR

Temp is supposed to jump up to 50 F today and tomorrow, had some freezing rain and heavy fog last night. Had a fair amount of snow on the ground, but looks like we might lose a 1/3 or even 1/2 of it in the next day or two. If it melts, I don't have to shovel it!!:D

21774d0cec9b929c0.jpg

Latest posts

Back