oh the joys of puppys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodgirl

just thought id share this little giggle

So i have a blue australian puppy pretty smart little thing got over 20 trick not so smart with running in the yard.So i was tossing the ball and decided to throw her the frisby.she was got it both time ( shes acually very funny to watch will upload a vid for anyone wanting to see her flipps while catchin the frisby) anyway i decided to throw it a tad harder oppps she was sooo busy running and watching the frisby she ran right into the fence ,after hitting the fence she got up looked at the fece then groweled and barked at it LOL for the rest of the afternoon she wouldnt come near the fence poor pup just thought id share thought it was a tad entertaining

Pets in general can bring a lot of smiles. My chocolate lab's nick name is Bozo because of some of the goofy things he does (his name is Bailey normally). One of his favorites is to go into a "zoom fit"....zooming from me to the other end of the yard and then back, but he always starts off with his backside down, ears back and starts spinning in circles. After a few spins he takes off on a dead run then spins and heads back...normally sliding in beside me waiting for any movement from me to start all over again

They are tons of fun for sure. RRGirl if you have an austraiian cattle dog they are incredibly intelligent....there isn't much you can't teach them...we need some pics!:D

I am not really a pet person, but grew up with a lot of dogs and cats. When I met my wife, she had a dog. Funny thing was, the dog would stay by me and ignore my wife. My wife tried calling her, but she wouldn't go unless I told the dog to go. My wife said, "Hey! She's suppose to be my dog!". I told my wife I don't really like pets, but for some reason, they like me.

I took my wife to my brother house and told my wife about his cat. I opened the garage door and my brothers cat came running out, leaped up onto my shoulder, kneaded her claws then wrapped herself around my neck and fell asleep. My wife asked, "Does she do that to anyone else?". I said no.

I had a Boxer from a puppy till the day she past. It was one of the saddest days of my life. I really want another dog, but can bare to think about dealing with that again. She was one of those dogs that was more than just a pet. She went every where and did everything with me. When I was a machanic I took her to work with me one day when she was sick. The boss didn't like it initally, but after she spent some time with him in the office he told me to bring her back...she went to work with me everyday from that point on. I swear that dog was part human...she made friends everywhere we went.

Love those Aussies!1 I had a male about 15 years ago, he was very athletic and had some pretty amazing antics too. He could run flat out 45 mph and loved to follow the snowmobile. Now my sister has a mini (not toy). She is a pretty cool dog.

Have 3 dogs....Harley, Hudson and Lacy

Lacy is a Canadian black lab....Hudson is a overgrown ****zu and Harley is a Rottwieler (however you spell it) Lab mix.... they create a crap ton of humor at the house...Lacy is 8 and doesn't want to be bothered...Hudson is 2 and full of Pee and Vinegar and Harley is almost a year and is still a pup and wants to pester the heck out of the old dog...Harley ate my granddaughters pumpkins the other day...chewed them to bits...chews anything not nailed down...Hudson thinks he's a watch dog and barks at darn near anything and everything that moves and Lacy simply lays there and sleeps as much as possible...keeps things interesting...They never have a bad thing to say and are happy to see you no matter what.....:D Too bad the rest of the family isn't like that...lol

You meanie!!! LOL Kiddin, Funny story Ratgirl. Here's a pooch for you. She doesn't do tricks, can't get her of the couch or the porch! But start a car or truck, Then here she comes. Ready to go. Oh yea, she's 8 years old now.

Attachments

• semi rat 001.jpg
    semi rat 001.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 9
just thought id share this little giggle

So i have a blue australian puppy pretty smart little thing got over 20 trick not so smart with running in the yard.So i was tossing the ball and decided to throw her the frisby.she was got it both time ( shes acually very funny to watch will upload a vid for anyone wanting to see her flipps while catchin the frisby) anyway i decided to throw it a tad harder oppps she was sooo busy running and watching the frisby she ran right into the fence ,after hitting the fence she got up looked at the fece then groweled and barked at it LOL for the rest of the afternoon she wouldnt come near the fence poor pup just thought id share thought it was a tad entertaining

How about some pictures. We all like pictures

Ill have to find a vid of her doin her trick and fuigure out how i can link it for you all :)

Very cool dog. I bet you could throw that frisbee a million times and he would still be wanting more. :D Pet's are just the best, I can't imagine coming home and not have our two cats standing at the door so we can do a head bump. I find myself laughing out loud all the time at stuff they do.:)

Don

Latest posts

Back