OK here goes..... you'll think I'm nutz...but

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
But try this...
Take one of your personal checks.... do not date it or void it out....leave it blank in your check log.... if you void the check it doesn't work....Under the pay to the order of write: your name..... not actually the words your name....but whatever your name is.....Bill Smith, Clay Jones.... whatever it really is..... stay with me here because I swear this works......no BS....

then in the signature section where you would normally sign your name, write "The Law of Abundance" fold it up and put it in your wallet..... I will guarantee that you will get some amount of money that you didn't expect..may not be thousands but you'll get some.... within a few weeks if not days..... some money someone owed you for years, refund check, could be simply 20 bucks you find on the street....then if you keep it in your wallet, it will seem that everytime you think about needing some money to get something or pay a bill or whatever, money will suddenly arrive.... I know you think I'm nutz but for whatever reason it does work... call it fate, superstition or something else.... it works... try it and see..... you'll be amazed...
I didn't believe it but it worked... wish I could tell you why, almost made me a bit nervous..... gave half of everything I've gotten to the church collection plate.... maybe God.... who knows but it works....

Please let me know when it works....

Done! Thank you :)

I didn't believe it and it was just 2 days before I got 110 bucks that a guy owed me for 8 years..... then I found 20 bucks blowing around in the autozone parking lot.... got advised by my tax preparer that they made an error and instead of paying in 508 to Fed's I was getting a 1500 return... it's been a steady run of things like that... this has been over the past month since I did it.... nobody more skeptical about this kind of stuff than me.... but I am shocked at how it's been working.... I financed a used pickup at the local credit union... no signs no nothing advertising any incentives..... woman handed me 50 bucks said it was a new incentive for financing or refinacing a car loan.... they just started it and hadn't posted it yet...it's been crazy.... like I said , scary crazy....maybe just the way things were supposed to go but sure seems awfully coincidental.....:eek: I was told to spread it around and it will work even more.... so who better than my friends at RRR....

Wife just called me at work....

Asked me, why would Nextel send us a check for 100 dollars.... don't know why, haven't bought any phones.... added services.... nada... don't know why, what the paperwork with it say? No letter, just a check that says "rebate"...no explanation.... This is the kind of stuff that goes on... did they owe me, probably did.... do I know why? Nope.... [S

Asked me, why would Nextel send us a check for 100 dollars.... don't know why, haven't bought any phones.... added services.... nada... don't know why, what the paperwork with it say? No letter, just a check that says "rebate"...no explanation.... This is the kind of stuff that goes on... did they owe me, probably did.... do I know why? Nope.... [S

Resellers for hydro and gas (heating kind) started doing that since the market here in Ontario opened up a few years ago. They would issue a cheque, and if you cashed it, they would then say you agreed to a long term contract with them. There's enough loopholes, that it's real difficult to get it cancelled even when it's a shady deal on their part. Might want to call them out on it and find out their real agenda.

But try this...
Take one of your personal checks.... do not date it or void it out....leave it blank in your check log.... if you void the check it doesn't work....Under the pay to the order of write: your name..... not actually the words your name....but whatever your name is.....Bill Smith, Clay Jones.... whatever it really is..... stay with me here because I swear this works......no BS....

then in the signature section where you would normally sign your name, write "The Law of Abundance" fold it up and put it in your wallet..... I will guarantee that you will get some amount of money that you didn't expect..may not be thousands but you'll get some.... within a few weeks if not days..... some money someone owed you for years, refund check, could be simply 20 bucks you find on the street....then if you keep it in your wallet, it will seem that everytime you think about needing some money to get something or pay a bill or whatever, money will suddenly arrive.... I know you think I'm nutz but for whatever reason it does work... call it fate, superstition or something else.... it works... try it and see..... you'll be amazed...
I didn't believe it but it worked... wish I could tell you why, almost made me a bit nervous..... gave half of everything I've gotten to the church collection plate.... maybe God.... who knows but it works....

Done, now we will see what happens.[P[;):cool:

OOh, we going to a place lots of people will poo-poo. Not me. I know there are a lot of "laws" that we don't understand. Most scientists barely understand magnetic attraction and really can't explain how gravity works because they don't know. I think the law of abundance is tied to the law of attraction. There is a very cool dvd going around for a few years called "The Secret". Most video stores have it. Worth watching.

Sgt. - I could really use some finnacial good Karma. I've followed your directions. If this works, I'll donate half of whatever I get to the charity of your choice.

Frank

Latest posts

Back