ok let the teasing begin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
yep
now we are moving to south dakota rapid city
more money
less hours
free health insurance for both of us
and no income tax
kind of a no brainer actually
we leave in a week
i never unpacked from the last move
and will pick up my hot rod on the way

Should not have sold the RV trailer and just let it stay hooked up to your truck.:D:D Will be waiting for the next move[P[P[P

May I suggest a tour bus with a enclosed trailer? Then your just traveling and not moving. :D

I will be in your area in October then on a family vacation! I will have to see what ya have for sale before I head out that way! :D

You should come load all this 35-36 Ford pickup stuff and haul it off. The property I have it stored on is for sale. Basically one kinda rough 36 cab, frame and box with a Grenada 9 inch and MII or pinto front, another 35 pickup box trailer and a third box.

I think I would sell the house you just bought in Nebraska and buy another 5th wheel camper. Don't look like y'all are going to be in one area long enough to put down roots.....

I think I would sell the house you just bought in Nebraska and buy another 5th wheel camper. Don't look like y'all are going to be in one area long enough to put down roots.....

that house is buying itself these days.
but yeah
once we arent upside down on it we may sell.
i freakin HATE moving and she knows it.
but since she supports both of us. i put up with it.
and to all you smarty aleks
no
she doesnt have my wedding tackle in her purse.....:D

Billy you need to get a large trailer for all your weapons and pull it with your hotrod. Let all the guys on here know every time you think about moving. Dawn, you and the puppys could stay with one of us. I don't think you would wear out your welcome because you don't stay one place long enough:D :D

I'm kind of like you. I have my retirement and SS, but the wife makes the big money. My tackle is not in her purse though...........it's gripped tightly in her hand:(

Latest posts

Back