Ok, the cat is out of the bag!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Boltbreaker and cycledog.

Oh yeah Bill, you really have to worry about ANYONE parking next to you at any show. Your Deuce is as good as they come. :) But thanks anyway. :)

Thanks Sean. Bet you are going to enjoy working side by side with your Dad building your house. Doesn't matter if you are building a car, house, or just drinking a cold one........spending time with him now will be something both of you will hang onto for a long time and smile about.:D

Thanks MD, I did take a picture but thought the better of posting it. Not very appetizing after I saw it. The swelling is going down a little but it is purple clear up to my second joint, and the nail is this lovely shade of black. :( Surprisingly, it really hurts very little and I can now use it like the others. I type all day long at work and thought I would be hunting and pecking with the other 9 and maybe using my nose too, but it is really ok. Maybe once the feeling starts to return it might be a different matter.

Dan and I are taking a couple of days off from mounting stuff on his car. We put in a couple of late nights (like 2-3 am late) and it is tough going to work with 3-4 hours sleep. But probably Friday night and Saturday we will be hitting it real hard. Goal is to roll it outside for the very first time to see it from a distance and shoot some sunshine shots. Dan is getting so excited, and I am really happy for him. Been a long hard build.

Don

Can't wait to see it!! It's bad enough that I have to park next to Gastrick's cars every year at Daytona, I hope that's not parked on the other side of me. I might as well take a bicycle.

Latest posts

Back