OK... what did Santa bring ya!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New shoes for the '40.

Attachments

• GMC 88.jpg
    GMC 88.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 27
I was able to see all 5 of my kids and 1 grand daughter at my house and happy. I got a 36 Chevy Grille and located a 425 Caddy for it. Was suppose to pick it up today but the weather says not too.

A sack of coal.:D

I did buy myself a used long frame floor jack. Been wanting one for years, finally came across one at a good price. It's a HF model that they no longer carry, but at the price I got it for, I can put a new cylinder in it when it quits working and still have less in it than a new one.

Only tool I got was an 18" metal brake.

Got a MR BEER home brewery kit. Makes two gallons at a time.

Lungs

I was blessed with 42 relatives at the house for

Christmas dinner......Had the propane heaters working full time in the garage so everyone was comfy cozy....buffet dinner of Turkey, Ham, and all the fixin's...plenty of room for everyone....some in the house, most out in the garage playing cards and talking....it was a very nice Christmas day.....

Biggest Surprise for me was from my youngest son..(23)....he bought me a new Snap On tool box...:eek:..I was so surprised and touched I actually teared up....he said it was about time my "stack" of boxes should be replaced...why?? It's only 47years old...been painted 4 or 5 times and is about 6 feet tall and hard to roll around..... Best part....This one is hot rod flat black with all the silver / chrome trim....very cool...very unexpected....and very moving for me....

Christmas dinner......Had the propane heaters working full time in the garage so everyone was comfy cozy....buffet dinner of Turkey, Ham, and all the fixin's...plenty of room for everyone....some in the house, most out in the garage playing cards and talking....it was a very nice Christmas day.....

Biggest Surprise for me was from my youngest son..(23)....he bought me a new Snap On tool box...:eek:..I was so surprised and touched I actually teared up....he said it was about time my "stack" of boxes should be replaced...why?? It's only 47years old...been painted 4 or 5 times and is about 6 feet tall and hard to roll around..... Best part....This one is hot rod flat black with all the silver / chrome trim....very cool...very unexpected....and very moving for me....

Good people do good things for good people. You sir, are without a doubt, good people. Happy holidays pal. :)

Nada, no Christmas here, no tree, lights, nothing. Got a few goodies and a couple pair of house pants. Oh, wait, my sis did take one of the pictures of me spinning donuts and have it blown up and framed, pretty cool.

black leather jacket
doc martin boots
ipod
cool hat
complete works of H.P.LOVECRAFT (very cool)
life of h.p. lovecraft (also cool)
2 (count em!) 2 CRAMPS cd's
carharts, sweatshirts
and a job at a local speedshop

Really enjoyable to read this thread although i feel like i should put WB on my Cmas list for next year. I got some usual stuff but mainly my little family was together for the first time in a long long while. My oldest daughter flew home from China. She hugged her Mother, my ex, for the first time in 5 years. My youngest son flew down from Missoula. My youngest Daughter who is seriously mentally ill and doing wonderfully with medication was here. The big present came when my oldest son walked in the door after not having contact with us for 10 years. I had the best Christmas i could ask for.

Latest posts

Back