Old Car City

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old man dave

Today I went to look at a 46 ford wrecker in White Ga. Lucky for me it was across the road from Old Car City. OCC is the home to 4000 cars and trucks from all years, brands and condition. I have been to this place several times in the last 15 years and the owner would not deal or even act like he wanted to sell anything. Now he has a friend helping him organize and list cars for sale. If anyone is interested in any thing he has but wants more pics or a personal viewing/opinion I will be glad to assist to save you out of town guys some time, it only takes me 30 minutes to get there. He does charge $15 to take a camera with you. I think he only sells whole cars and not parts. [dr

I've seen pics before of some of the cars from that video..lots of potential in there, but unfortunately most of those cars will probably sit there and turn back to dust..

Its one thing to have a collection like that and keep them from deteriorating, but to keep them til they are destroyed makes no sense to me... you can;t take it with you...

Sadly, most of the cars in the video would yeild a few parts, but that looks like about all they would be worth. Most look like the good parts are already gone with a few exceptions. The two Maverick's stacked up look to both be Grabbers, with intack spoilers. Those usually sell for $75-$150 if you get all five pieces. No idea what the hood on the Charger is worth, some of the older 30's and 40's stuff might have a good frame or some sheetmetal.

There's a place in south GA like that one, Over in the right corner somewhere. It's on a major north- south state or US route, I've been by it several times. I can't remember just where it is right now. Rows of old 40's and 50's stuff. Probably the same kind of deal with the owner there too.

I cant imagine what this guy was thinking when he piled these cars together. Years ago he charged $20 for a golf cart ride through the place and was not interested in selling unless the price was ridiculous. The cars that are on Craig's list currently are priced OK if he will still haggle a little if you show him cash.

Latest posts

Back