Old new guy back again.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMP

I am in and out on the forum from time to time. Due to my work schedule i usually don't have alot of excess time but I really like the attitude of THIS forum. I am friends with a few on here. I work pipeline work and work out of town 85% of the time. I usually have to do my 'Honey do" work when I come in between jobs.I have a 59 buick 2 dr hard top with a 66 425,4 linked,open drive that I have been working on a couple of years. I recently changed jobs,although it's still in the pipeline business. I am getting to be home more now so maybe I can finish my buick. Second on the long list of things to do is a chopped 28 closed cab model a truck. I built my frame, stepped on both ends ,dropped and drilled axle. It's a rat of sorts. The truck has a 65 425 2x4 nailhead motor. I had originally planned on a 241 red ram hemi but ended up using the nailhead. I recently sold the red ram to Tripper for his project. Anyway I am headed to Rangely Colorado to start a pipeline project in Rangely Colorado. I would like to know if anyone on the board is from the general area. I would like to make the rounds and visit a few hot rodders if in the area. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or happy holiday for what ever suites you. I am home now so back out to the shop. I would post pictures but I am computer challenged. I know how to send from phone to phone or email but thats it. I'm done now. TP

Glad to see u're back in town more! Good visiting with you the other day & have the baby Hemi tucked away safely in my staging area! :D Now just a rear end & most of my parts will be secured! Loved your rides & can't wait to see u're truck on da streets!!! [cl

BoB

Bob, could you post a picture of it? I don't know how. Trying to make it a roller before I head off to colorado .

PM me and I'll send you some thruogh either phone or email. Not real good pics though. I have in my shop and doing body work.

Bob, could you post a picture of it? I don't know how. Trying to make it a roller before I head off to colorado .

Here ya go!!!

BoB

Attachments

• vaquero.jpg
    vaquero.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 12
Thanks, It's coming along. I'll get to work on it during my Christmas break. Hope to have it as a roller and down off of the fab table.

Here ya go!!!

BoB

Tires are just rollers but I am going to run the spoke wheels. I also have a set of whitewall slicks on 16" ford wheels that I will run from timke to time. It will have bias whitewalls. The motor is a 425 2x4 motor and I am running the speed gems adaper plates with 4- 94's. It's been a fun but slow build

Latest posts

Back