Oldsklrat from Kentucky

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsklrat

Hello everyone. First post. I don't currently have a rat but I am working on that. I am a second gen rodder and first gen rustoholic. I've been a rustoholic for years but life has been in my way for quite some time. I am extremely close to getting my first rat. I've had a 70 chevelle SS with 454 BB. Unfortunately life got in the way and I had to kiss it goodbye. So there it is my life as a rudder in a nut shell and want to indulge in a rust bucket.

Welcome, this is a great place to get started bunch of good people here :)
What are you interested in and what years ?
When you get pics of the project you'll have to post lots of pics, trust me it's just easier that way because you'll get bombarded with pic requests, I'm included in that addiction :eek: [dr ;)

Project

I am actually wanting to build a rat truck. Preferably 35-39 chevy truck or 50-55 chevy truck. I am open to any trucks. I want this to be a cool family project and yes my family is on board with the idea. My daughter is 4 and wants to be with me every where I go so I want to start her out right and turn her into a gear head. I know that she will love it. It will be a cool adventure. I will post some picks of the chevelle soon.

Latest posts

Back