Oldskool's stash of iron

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a Dodge D100? if it is and the left front fender is good I really need it, it's actually the same color as mine also. I would take the whole cab and nose or whole truck if price is right.
graveyard run 021 dodge d100.jpg

it`s a shame to see that old iron just set there....:( The ol`fellow that owns it is really fond of cars that have been fixed back up, and hates to see em crushed, kinda explains why they are there:eek:)He doesnt understand what he is doing to them by letting them sit is just as bad as crushing them. Let some one fix em back up and put them on the road!![cl
I promised him that when I get the old `56 back together that I would take him for a ride in her( he doesnt know its gonna have crown vic suspension and a 300 six, but it will look pretty much stock) and you know he ask me almost weekly if i got it done yet!
I sure hope I "inherit" those cars.....you want to talk about a party:D:D,and yes I would sale the parts or cars to those who putting the old iron back on the asphalt[cl and in no way would they be sold to a crusher

awesome stuff.. thanks for posting it up... The old chevy truck appears to have tandem rear axles.. very rare if it was not a farmer engineering job... There were after market assemblies that you could get... I think you would be able to tell if they are both driven axles and not a dummy under there..

i skipped afew pics b/c of them being for my own personal "reminders" of what i need for a project or two of my own...
here's the last of them-and i feel i saved the best for last, and can certainly assure you these are NOT FOR SALE--i know b/c i've tried-on more than one occasion to secure the super-old chevy (i think 33 is what he called it, but i don't know)

Hey, the wrecker looks something like mine.

I just came home from Willisville, AR this past Sat, was there all last week, checked out a guys place in Waldo about 20 miles from Willisville, had Packards, Cads, Gal's, Stood's, a pretty nice 26 Chevy 2 dr sedan but you could tell his yard was very old, he told me all the stuff he had in the back fields were crushed years ago, he has 20 cars and some parts left.

i'm thinking me & oldskool need us a hotrod 'recker...whatcha think :cool:

just a lil' more modern powerplant and braking system-all else is A O.K.!:cool:

i'm sure there will be some that are "lost forever" but a few will make good parts rigs...some might get fixed-who knows...:rolleyes:

we may have found a 400 sbc out there-that would make my lil' 46 a bit faster[ddd

hey WU, where's willisville?

That Advance Design wrecker in the last group of pix is a bit of a conundrum...Body-side vent AS WELL as doors with vent windows AND turn down handles (ONLY 1951, those doors!). And, what's up with thebadges on the hood?![S

Looks pretty darn nice to me, I'd take it!.[dr

Thanks for sharin' the pics, HRP. Always enjoy 'em.[P

There's a yard somewhat local to me like this, it's elderly proprietor passed away earlier this year. I'd like to try and get out there come Spring and see if I couldn't take some photos....YES, I WILL make a thread when the time comes.[P

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back