On the road!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E$rnie Pintor III

It's on the road! Been almost 5 years of working on my 1950 f1. Just got on the road last week. Got a title 2 weeks ago and insurance. I am all legal beagle now. Just need to put in my front windshield....but that hasn't stopped me from driving it.... I haven't gotten out of my truck all week. As soon as I get home I find a reason to go to the store. Very fun toy. 1950 f1 with a dodge 318-727 combo. Back half of frame is a 93 f-150... Got to use rear end, leef springs and rear gas tank. Been chopped 3.5 inches, custom dash board , secuicide doors. Frame has been "zed" in front and rear of cab to make sure I sit just right... I don't know how to post pitchers :-( if anyone could help me that would be great. I'm using an iPhone. Thanks.

I use Photobucket to host my pics and then paste the IMG code to my posts so the pic shows without having to click a thumbnail. There are other ways but I haven't tried them. I'm sure others will chime in.........truck sounds cool, can't wait see it. :cool:

Or, below the text entry portion on the page where you're composing your post there's an "Additional Options" section.
1) Click the "manage Attachments" button.
A new window will open up.
2) Click on a "Choose File" button ( a different button for each file, up to 10)
3) Click on the "Close Window" button at the bottom of the page or link at the top of the page.

Then your images will show up on the post page & you can preview your message to check your work.

-Chaz

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-20-09-05-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-20-09-05-02.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2014-07-20-09-05-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-20-09-05-19.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 7
The only pic we don't need is the one of you smiling!! We can all relate to the feeling that comes from the first drive!

But pics of the truck we do need!

John L.

Here is the BEFORE!

image_zps328f5be3.jpeg

The AFTER! Notice the smile on the driver's face.

image2_zps7b84d191.jpeg

And this is why it took so long! The '64 Buick Wildcat!!!

image_zps81376ebf.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back