One thing leads to another... it's *always* something!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
So my Ranchero is a lil ratty as you might expect! I use it as my shop & haulin' truck & recently I bought some perforated metal & while I was unloading it... I broke the chrome trim around the tail light. Oh well... stuff happens & I found some at a good price on daBay & ordered two new ones. The old ones were just that... old... and when I put the new ones own they looked *way* outta place with the ratty red lens so I guess I'm either gonna have to make the new ones look old or order some new tail light lens! It's *always" something!!! :mad:[S:eek:

BoB

Isn't that the truth, Bob. Then the tail lights will look too good for something else, etc, etc. Same with doing something to your home, suddenly everything else looks shabby and before you know it you are in the middle of a complete renovation.

Don

take a grey scotch-brite scuff pad and "polish" those new chrome pieces until that new part shine dulls a tad.... alot easier and cheaper than fixing the rest of el ranchereo up to the shiney of the trim
;):cool:

Attachments

• Ranchero-containers.jpg
    Ranchero-containers.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 37
  • rancheropaintjob.jpg
    rancheropaintjob.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 40
I'm usually not big on those 60's Kustom paint jobs but that second pic is friggen awesome. Love the color and everything else.[dr[dr

Hello Tripper, here u go this belongs to a friend of mine, why the factory spot lights ?? [S It's kind of his daily driver, he has left it as is since he got it.

Attachments

• deny1.jpg
    deny1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 11
  • deny.jpg
    deny.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back